The Reuss Private Asset Management Team has more than 100 years of portfolio management and investment experience. The Investment Committee defines asset allocation and investment decisions based on fundamental data from over a dozen leading research providers.
Discretionary Asset Management Mandates:
Discretionary mandates are managed according to the European MIFID II guidelines.
Three risk categories (income, balanced and growth) managed in CHF, EUR, USD and GBP are on offer.
The portfolio implementation is executed in the following mandate types:
- Active Mandates with single stock and bond investments as well as sector funds (value style)
- Best in Class Mandates selecting institutional funds out of a universe of 300 leading asset managers
- Passive Mandates using ETFs.
- Special, tailor made portfolios.
Actively Managed Certificates:
- Fixed Income
- Micro Finance
- Equities Baskets
- Hedge funds are used to optimize the portfolio volatility and according to the risk profile
- Private Equity is implemented in portfolios of investors with a long-term investment horizon
Reuss Private has a network of specialized cooperation partners in the field of alternative investments. Nectar Finance is one of these partners supporting our portfolio optimization process.