FIDLEG and FINIG are your opportunity to expand your wealth management business with a strong partner at your side.
We offer a platform for wealth managers with tailor-made solutions, a modern infrastructure, facilitated direct access to leading Swiss custodian banks including cross-border advice to EU clients.
Why Reuss Private?
- Processes and tools specially designed for Swiss wealth managers
- Cost transparency without capital participation
- Transparent remuneration model (up to 80%) passing on gross remuneration
- Direct access to custodian banks
- Whitelabelling solutions of individual wealth management
- Cross-border EU market access with MIFID II compliance
- Product recommendation lists for the advisory business
Due to the entry into force of the new financial market regulation FIDLEG & FINIG in Switzerland, wealth managers will be forced to acquire their own FINMA licence, submit to a supervisory organisation or otherwise affiliate themselves with an organisation by the end of 2022 at the latest. According to the figures published by the financial supervisory authority FINMA, around 2/3 of wealth managers have not yet submitted an application. This is primarily due to the massive expense for smaller and medium-sized wealth managers.
- You will become a partner in the Reuss Group and, with the FINMA authorisation of Reuss Private AG as a securities dealer, you will be able to use our modern and specialised infrastructure to continue to provide excellent wealth management services to your existing clients. We provide you with our brand, infrastructure, accounting, legal, compliance and IT solutions, With the help of this infrastructure, you can also expand your existing client base and even provide cross-border activities regulated in the EU while adhering to compliance requirements. An appropriate succession plan also allows wealth managers to ensure that their clients will continue to be professionally looked after after them. For this purpose, a portion of the wealth management fee is paid to the Reuss Group.
- There is also the possibility of becoming a partner of the Reuss Group as mentioned above and using the specialised infrastructure, with the difference that we support you with the registration in the consultant register and you maintain your brand thanks to whitelabelling. Here, too, there is the possibility of gaining access to the European market by means of cross-border and thus being able to generate growth.
Here you can download our brochure!